|Info-Gap Decision Theory | Voodoo Decision-Making | Robust Decisions | Severe Uncertainty | Satisficing vs Optimizing | Maximin|
Over the years I have done a lot of Committee Work. I do not plan to break with this "tradition". True, sometimes this work is very time consuming, but ... I consider it an essential part of the academic world.
The following list does not include committee works at the University.
- ASOR Melbourne Chapter, 1990-present
- AIOR, 1995-present
- ASOR National, 1998-present
- IFORS Vice President (representing APORS), 1998-2003
- Organising Committee, First South African APL Symposium, Pretoria, South Africa, 16 August 1982.
- Organising Committee, Second South African APL Conference, Pretoria, South Africa, 23-24 November 1987.
- Co-Chair, Program Committee, APORS 97, Melbourne, Nov 30 - Dec 4, 1997.
- Program Committee, IFORS 99, Beijing, China, August 16-20, 1999
- Program Committee, IFORS 2002, Edinburgh, UK, July 8-12, 2002.
- Program Committee, APIEMS 2004, Gold Coast, Australia, July 12-15, 2004.
- Program Committee, IFORS 2005, Hawaii, USA, July 11-15, 2005.
- Co-Chair, ICOTA 2004 Conference, Ballarat, Australia, December 9-12, 2004
- IFORS Educational Resources Committee (2000 - 2006)
Disclaimer: This page, its contents and style, are the responsibility of the author (Moshe Sniedovich) and do not represent the views, policies or opinions of The University of Melbourne.
Disclaimer: This page, its contents and style, are the responsibility of the author (Moshe Sniedovich) and do not represent the views, policies or opinions of the organizations he is associated/affiliated with.